All About Paws Pet Sitting
A PET’S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10 – 15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give my time to understand what you want from me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as a punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old and weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so much.
Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less jouful experience without God’s critters.
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and it has four legs.
-- Author unknown
CAUTION: only clicks on the link below if you want a good laugh!
Philosophy of Life in Picture
"I wonder sometimes if animals aren't angels
sent to keep our hearts open." Eric Schickendantz
"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men"...St. Francis of Assisi
Getting In Touch
Interested in All About Paws Pet Sitting's services? Please use one of the following methods to contact us:
1. Use our Consultation Visit Request Form to contact us.
2. Call us at 708-305-2291.
3. Email us at email@example.com for more information.